Our office and laboratory facilities are located at Boulder, Colorado in a rural setting with views of the Rocky Mountains. Here is a brief description of some of our wide variety of sophisticated RF design instrumentation, software, machinery and libraries.
Electronic Instrumentation and equipment -
- Network analyzer, HP-8753D
- Spectrum Analyzer, HP-8560A
- RLC meter, HP-4263B
- Wide Band Digital Scopes, HP-54503A, Tektronix-TDS220
- RF Signal Generators, ESG-2000, HP-8656A
- Arbitrary Function Generator, HP-33120A
- Reference Antennas - log periodic, bicon, horn, dipoles. Open area test site capability.
- Tenney Junior environmental test chamber.
- Electronics parts stock.
- Other miscellaneous generators, power supplies.
- Personal computer network including 2.4 GHZ personal computers using Windows XP and printers.
- Spacious office/laboratory with mountain views.
- MMICAD for S-parameter analysis.
- PSPICE for high frequency and time domain analysis.
- MathCad for mathematics.
- Jandel curve fitting package.
- OrCad and Eagle IV for PC board layout.
- DesignCad 2D for mechanical drawings.
- WordPerfect 11.0 for documentation.
- Microsoft Office.
Machine Shop -
- Vertical milling machine, Bridgeport style with digital read out on X and Y.
- Lathe, 12x36.
- Wide variety of tooling.
- Materials stock of aluminum and plastics.
- Extensive technical library.
- Extensive applications notes library.
- Electronic parts stock.
- Electronic parts catalog library.
- High speed Internet access.